WELCOME TO MTRIGGER
Where we make fun and innovation a part of physical therapy. We believe that patient engagement in the rehabilitation experience is key to maximizing outcomes, and we want our providers to have access to the best tools out there. Modernize your biofeedback treatment with our user-friendly devices and mobile application to see how mTrigger can meet you at the corner of engagement and outcomes.
- Paine, Russell. “High Tech Healing: Biofeedback in Sports Medicine.” Advance for Physical Therapy, January 2017 1.1.
- Whitney, Anthony. “Biofeedback: a way to regain some control over pain: integrating biofeedback into a patient’s treatment plan can ease pain and improve quality of life.” Journal of Family Practice June 2014: S12+. Academic OneFile. Web. 23 Mar. 2016.
- Kiefer, Adam W. et al. “A Commentary on Real-Time Biofeedback to Augment Neuromuscular Training for ACL Injury Prevention in Adolescent Athletes.” Journal of Sports Science & Medicine 14.1 (2015): 1–8. Print.
- Levinger, P.; Zeina, D.; Teshome, AK; Skinner, E.; Begg, R.; Abbott, JH. “A real time biofeedback using Kinect and Wii to improve gait for post-total knee replacement rehabilitation: a case study report.” Disability & Rehabilitation Assistive Technology 2016;11(3):251-62. doi: 10.3109/17483107.2015.1080767. Epub 2015 Sep 4.
- Draper, V.; Ballard, L. “Electrical stimulation versus electromyographic biofeedback in the recovery of quadriceps femoris muscle function following anterior cruciate ligament surgery.” Physical Therapy 1991 Jun;71(6):455-61; discussion 461-4.
- Draper, V. “Electromyographic biofeedback and recovery of quadriceps femoris muscle function following anterior cruciate ligament reconstruction.” Physical Therapy 1990 Jan;70(1):11-7.
- Henneman, E., Wuerker, R. & McPhedran, A. (1965). “Properties of motor units in a homogeneous red muscle (soleus) of the cat.” Journal of Neurophysiology 28, 71-85.
- Gregory, C. M., & Bickel, C. S. (2005). “Recruitment patterns in human skeletal muscle during electrical stimulation.” Physical Therapy, 85(4), 358-364.
- Sachs RA, Daniel DM, Stone ML, et al: “Patellofemoral problems after anterior cruciate ligament reconstruction.” American Journal of Sports Medicine 17: 760–765, 1989